Board index Astrology Evolutionary Astrology Spanish Flu 1918 vs H1N1 Waves

Spanish Flu 1918 vs H1N1 Waves

This Forum is for any astrology related post - Ask questions, share insights, learn and exchange.

Post Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:24 pm
janet Primal Consciousness
Primal Consciousness

Hi Maurice and all,

Wondering if any of you have attempted any correlations between the Spanish Flu of 1918 waves comparative to what is now occurring with H1N1?

There was an explosion of cases that occurred in Ukraine during the first Pluto Saturn square (400+ deaths in a month's time). And after a peak, things subsided but cases are beginning to climb significantly again. Some connections are being drawn with winter weather which is advancing hard in that area again.

CDC and Who have been doing a lot of "spinning" which causes a great deal of confusion. They have not been forthcoming with pertinent information, and are often distorting data. As well, there are media reports on both ends of the extreme; from conspiracy theory websites, to reports shrugging H1N1 off as if it were nothing or already over. And of course everything in between.

There is, however, mounting evidence that significant events related to H1N1 in pockets around the globe are manifesting, including mutations, rapid onset cases with hemorrhagic pneumonia (people dying within 48 hours of onset), expectations of the next wave, confusing political agendas and reports, etc.

What would be the astrological indicators for hemorrhagic pneumonia? And are there any astrological similarities in this respect between now and 1918?

I don't access to astrology software, so it's difficult for me to analyze, but if anyone has done or cares to do any work in this area, I would be interested to learn of your findings.

Here's Ukraine's Chart I found on Astrology Weekly:

Post Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:39 am
Soulsol Creatively Inspired
Creatively Inspired

Post Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:48 am
Soulsol Creatively Inspired
Creatively Inspired

A few interesting links between these two. First hit of Spanish Flu, Chiron was in Pisces. In Swine Flu, Chiron is conjunct Neptune..Pluto exact opposing Pluto ...

Uranus was on that 24-25 degree point in Aquarius for the spanish flu...Today we have the triple conjunction there.

And Spanish Flu has its Saturn-Neptune conjunction on Swine Flu's nodal axis..I'd say that this is a resurfacing of the exact same virus, now to be resolved in some way or another. (due to the pluto-pluto opposition)

As for hemorrhagic pneumonia, I see all the planets in aquarius for this. It is airborne. Look at the Spanish Flu chart, the node is in gemini,also for the lungs and respiratory system.

Post Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:28 pm
janet Primal Consciousness
Primal Consciousness

Thanks Soulsol- it's interesting to see the charts together- some very interesting correlations. I appreciate especially your insight regarding the Pluto-Pluto opposition.

For the Spanish Flu, the second wave of 1918 was reportedly the most fatal wave. Some think H1N1 has experienced one wave while others think 2 waves so far, with the next anticipated Jan-March next year.

I also agree about Aquarius for the virus. More specifically, I was thinking about Mars/Aries/Aquarius with the hemorrhaging lungs, but don't see that signature yet unless I'm missing something. However Jupiter is fire in air as you say, and that may be a sufficient indicator.

The severe cases seem linked primarily to the mutated strains with D225G similar to the Spanish Flu pandemic. They are causing cytokine storm in otherwise healthy individuals, where the immune system essentially goes haywire.

Another observation- with the highest rates of deaths in children, it seems significant to note the Mars in Leo the retrograde cycle.

Although Uranus won't enter Aries until June, I'm wondering if this may be an indicator of further spread or any measure of other surprising shifts.

The next Pluto square Saturn occurring late January, will likely enlighten us on the evolution of H1N1. Some experts are concerned of the H1N1 possibly mixing with H5N1 Avian Flu creating a new virus.

Return to Evolutionary Astrology