Board index Astrology Evolutionary Astrology 2016 US Elections

2016 US Elections

This Forum is for any astrology related post - Ask questions, share insights, learn and exchange.

Post Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:06 am
Maurice User avatar
Site Admin
Site Admin

The United States presidential election of 2016 is scheduled for Tuesday, November 8, 2016. It will be the 58th quadrennial U.S. presidential election.

Currently Poll show a lead for Donald Trump and Jeb Bush in the Republican Party, and Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders for the Democratic party.

What do you make of the transit chart for the elections? Who has the highest stellar support?
(Note Bernie Sanders is a solar chart, lacking time of birth)

Post Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:15 am
patronical Evolving Being
Evolving Being

There's a Sun/Jupiter conjunction late September 2016 at 3Libra.
Then there's Mars/Pluto conjunction mid October 2016 at 15Cap.

It may be that Stellar support includes the notion of weathering transits benevolently
- especially in the days leading up to the Election.

Many people crystallize opinion of the candidates long before they cast their vote.

Post Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:43 am
Bandersnatch User avatar
Creatively Inspired
Creatively Inspired

Jeb Bush's Saturn is 27 degrees 15 minutes Libra, giving an antiscion of 2 degrees 45 minutes Pisces. IsisTranspluto will enter within one degree of opposition to his Saturn's antiscion in late October 2016, and forms a station to retrograde at 1 degree Virgo 52 minutes on December 6th 2016.

Saturn is worldly power and status. I am guessing that he will be your next president; he is probably the bookies' favourite.

I hope he makes Chris Christie his running mate. Intelligent and charismatic guy.

Post Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:36 am
patronical Evolving Being
Evolving Being

Maurice may have mentioned the Nodes of Neptune in Leo/Aquarius as significant in leadership.
Hillary with Mars/Pluto there, may feel supported so.

Also, with so much 12th house energy, she may be able to cope with secrecy to a greater extent than others can.

The presidency seems to have outgrown the capacity of one person - where the President becomes spokesperson
for an organization that operates the workings of the presidency. So showmanship seems important - a Leo attribute.

Jeb's nodes seem flipped to the direction the collective seems to be moving in, he seems backwards in some way.

Post Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:55 am
Maurice User avatar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Personal bias aside, actually the Republican have very poor transits for the elections. Trump is enjoying he Jupiter on his Ascendant currently, but then what... not much going on. Saturn will lock a square to his Ascendant, from the 4th house in September, which can certainly deflate the balloon.

Jeb Bush Like Bernie Sanders is born with a Sun/North Node conjunction (eclipse season birth) which is potent for leadership in general, but Jeb Bush does not have much activation on election day.

Both Bush and Trum will have the transiting Mars square and oppose their Saturn, or in other words Pissed.

Sanders will have Jupiter and Nodal return during the whole campaign, which promises popularity increasing. At the election, Saturn is exactly square his Sun in Virgo...could go both ways...having no time makes it difficult to assess.

Hillary has the advantage of having elections in the Scorpio season of her Birthday - Transiting North Node in her 10th house is supportive.

We'll have to look at Solar Arcs for more precision.

Post Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:55 am
Maurice User avatar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Vice President Biden expressed uncertainty about a potential White House bid on Thursday, saying any candidate must be ready to give "110 percent" of themselves when running to be the nation's commander-in-chief.

WILL HE? SHOULD HE? Astrologically, what do you think?

Post Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:19 am
gruff User avatar
Heart-Centered Soul
Heart-Centered Soul

I would say he should not. Though he will have his nodal return, Neptune is sq his N Saturn and Saturn opposes his N Saturn. Jupiter trines N Saturn though, so maybe somewhat competitive.

As usual mixed signals IMO.
"Beauty will save the world" — Fyodor Dostoevsky

Post Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:35 pm
MD0811 Primal Consciousness
Primal Consciousness

Can we revisit this? Alot has changed since the last post in September. Ted Cruz (December 22, 1970, 1:00 AM in Calgary) is now the most serious contender against Trump in the R nomination. Sanders and Clinton are still slugging it out. Shake up in the R side political dynamics. The Mars/Pluto transit in Oct is worrying I feel for possible violence just before election. I think the nom is announced in Cleveland sometime July 21 last day of convention. Dems are July 28 in Philadelphia.

Post Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:04 am
Eirian Evolving Being
Evolving Being

I'm no expert on politics but Donald trump scares me. He doesn't have a clue and yet there's a real possibility of him winning an election. WTH?
I have to look at who's funding all these candidates. That's the only way I can find out who really stands for what.

Post Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:12 pm
astraya User avatar
Creatively Inspired
Creatively Inspired

Hillary's "spell" from another angle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11-EAzsGxgQ

Killary looks like she's getting hit hard already by the Lunar Eclipse on her Moon, squaring Uranus in the 8th...Assange will likely be releasing his worst emails yet this week. Emails will probably take her down once and for all.

I don't think her system can handle all the lying anymore.

Post Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:47 pm
gruff User avatar
Heart-Centered Soul
Heart-Centered Soul

For your information.

Libertarians Vote Tuesday Nov 8th

Republicans and Democrats Vote Wednesday Nov 9th

:idea: :P :P :P :lol:
"Beauty will save the world" — Fyodor Dostoevsky

Return to Evolutionary Astrology